Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions
EuroCharity has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
B. Participation terms and conditions
- In order to commence the promotion/advertisement of the participant's logo and material through EuroCharity.org, the participant will need to have fully paid the required amount for his advertising space.
- Under no circumstance does the participation in EuroCharity's electronic Corporate Social Responsibility Directory provide the participant with any right(s) of ownership and/or possession of any programme(s), image(s), text(s), software, project(s) or equipment that is/are used by EuroCharity.
- According to the participation method, the participant has the right for the period of 1 (one) year from the signature day of the agreement contract between the participant and the EuroCharity, to maintain for advertising and promotion reasons only on specified and predefined locations (and under the Web addresses , , , , and ) a logo, image or graphic file of his choice and which has to apply to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The locations of the logo, image or graphic file is predefined on the contract that is contacted between the participant and EuroCharity and cannot be changed unless a significant problem has occurred, for which EuroCharity and only EuroCharity can take a decision. The participant has the right to advertise via his logo, image or graphic file a message that is being displayed when the pointer of the mouser is over his and only his logo, image or graphic file and nowhere else. This message can display any text of the participant's option as far as this text and message applies to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The message can not exceed the 70 (seventy) characters. On the message the participant is allowed to display information such as company name, first name and surname, postal address, phone number or any contact numbers, E-mail and Web site addresses as far as these details apply to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The logo, image or graphic that the participant wishes to promote can only be static -- not animated or dynamic. Acceptable electronic graphics are the ".gif", ".jpeg", ".jpg". Files or graphics with different extensions or non-static files are unacceptable, otherwise the participant will be asked to provide EuroCharity with an alternative image that will comply with these terms and conditions.
- The logo, image or graphic the participant wishes to promote should be of an acceptable size (in bytes) and be appropriate for a Web site advertisement. Heavy or oversized logos, images or graphic files cannot and will not be accepted, otherwise the participant will be asked to provide EuroCharity with an alternative image that will apply to these terms and conditions.
- In case of any doubt concerning these terms and conditions, the Greek text will always prevail over the English-language wording.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the Web site and its contents, are owned by or licensed to EuroCharity, or otherwise used by EuroCharity as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from EuroCharity or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
EuroCharity reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. EuroCharity reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
EuroCharity tries to ensure that information on its site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided /AS IS/ and on an /IS AVAILABLE/ basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor does EuroCharity guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will EuroCharity be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, EuroCharity will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
All names, images, logos identifying EuroCharity are proprietary marks of EuroCharity. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. EuroCharity does not give permission for their use by any person. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
F. External links
EuroCharity does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of EuroCharity and you visit entirely at your own risk.
G. Software disclaimer
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but -- as with all new software -- EuroCharity still recommends that you run a virus checker before use. EuroCharity also recommends that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. EuroCharity cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hellenic Republic (Greece). Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.
EuroCharity reserves the right to change these any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this Web site immediately.
For further information and/or clarifications, contact EuroCharity at the following address:
19 An. Miaouli str.
GR-173 42 Athens, Greece
Tel.: +30 210 996 7152
Fax.: +30 210 996 7152
Mobile.: +30 699 272 4102